Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shark Navigator

I am in love with my new vacuum.  I finally just broke down and got a decently price one...not too cheap, but not extremely expensive.  I think it was close to $200.  I must say, it does an excellent job and is still working like new.  I have had it since February and I am still very pleased with it.  My last vacuum did a terrible job from day 1, but I just dealt with it until I was able to get a new one.  If this new Shark Navigator ever breaks, I will break down myself and just start crying.  It is bagless and the filters can be washed and air dried - no more buying filters for a while - and it is simple to clean out if the hose ever gets plugged or anything.  My children actually ask to vacuum the floor.  I have to keep telling them no because only I get to use the vacuum. (I really don't want it to break! Who knows what they will do to it.) So if you are in the market for a new vacuum, I would highly recommend this one. 
Cheaper is not better for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment