Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Completely Unhealthy but Yummy!

Got discourage today with my donuts that did not work out at all.  But still in great need of a snack so I decided on something not very healthy, but my, it was good.
RICE CRISPIE ROLLUPS


Make a sheet of Rice Crispie Treats, making it only about 1 inch thick.  Let dry for a little while, enough to make it plyable, but not crisp.  Then take peanut butter and chocolate chips and melt together.  Spread on the Rice Crispie Treats and roll up carefully.  You may put what every else you would like on it before rolling it up.  I put Coconut on mine.  If you have extra chocolate sauce, spread it on the top and decorate how you like.  It was so delicious.
 I am still working the donuts, I will give it another try next week and hopefully adjust the recipe to turn out right!

No comments:

Post a Comment