Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Handmade Soaps

The time is drawing near. I am getting much closer to making my own soaps, and hopefully soon, candles. I am researching an all natural, herbal hair shampoo. My hair has fallen out so bad this last year and I am afraid I will lose more if I don't do something about it right now. This too will become part of my soap line if it turns out well...if not, then it will stay at my home :)
I have just about got all the materials and whatnot needed to start my soaps. I am getting really excited about it, strange I know, but I get to make my own scents, colors, and all sorts. Not to mention any small amount of money I make selling will be helpful. I will be listing most, if not all my soaps on Creative Creations, not sure if I will do any on Etsy or not. If you have any good ideas on scents you would like to see, please I am open to any suggestions (email me at arvi5214@hotmail.com). Keep checking back, I will keep my blog updated. Can't wait to hear what scents you have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment