Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another Great Product!

Due to my hands cracking and bleeding until they nearly fell off, I decided to branch out and try a new dishwashing soap. I had a favorite brand and that is what I got everytime. I decided that with the air drying my skin out so badly and having to wash dishes 3 times a day, not to mention all the other chores that require putting your hands in water, I need to give them all the help I could. I decided to try the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay. What it says on the bottle I agree with wholeheartedly! It only took about 5 times washing dishes to notice softer and less dry hands. I got the Pomegranate Splash and I just love the scent, it is so refreshing. Give it a try if your hands are cracked, dry or bleeding and see it work wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment