Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Towels Finally Smell Good Again

Ever get that yucky smell on your towels that won't go away no matter what you have tried? I finally got mine smelling nice again. Took around 2 1/2 months, but finally there. White vinegar did the trick. Everyone said thiers started smelling better right off, but mine took some time. Quit using liquid fabric softener. I always thought the more the better but I was wrong which may have been why mine took so long to respond to white vinegar. The softener has chemicals in it that actually stay in the towels and that is what ends up with the yucky smell. Guess it goes moldy or something. Mine just have a clean smell now nothing fancy like the softener. I do use dryer sheets. Anyway, white vinegar really does work, just takes some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment