Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bissell EasyVac Lightweight Bagless Vacuum

I was so excited to get a nice little vacuum. Small enough to store in small unseen places and light enough to cart around the house. My dreams were shattered. It can't vacuum to save it's life or mine. I have to vacuum the same spot at least 4 times to pick everything up. I have to stop around every 2 or so minutes just to unplug the hose. It is very easy to unplug anything that may get caught, but EVERYTHING gets caught, except maybe the fine sand that is on the carpet. It really does work, just takes 3x the time it usually would. Unfortunately I am stuck with it until we get our tax refund around February. You can be sure I will be buying a bigger, more expensive one. This one cost about $40.00 at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment