Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Greetings!  It has been far too long since my last post, but things have been very busy for me.  First off, we have finally moved to a new house.  Yay!  It has been almost a year here and I feel like we are finally getting settled.  The kids are getting to make new friends, since we have started going to a new school.

I am really exciting as this year is the first year that our family will be celebrating Christmas.  We haven't done it in the past due to personal reasons, but those are gone now.

I hope to be getting my Arvi's Attic Etsy shop back up and running.  I think it will be in a couple of months if things go as planned.  I do have my Scented Scenes back up and it has been a lot of fun.

That's all for now, and I will try to stay up to date from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment