Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Fun for a Rainy Day



As a member of Smiley 360 I have had the pleasure of trying out new products and leaving my feedback.  I have discover plenty of great items.  My last mission has been the Airhead mission, which required me to bake up something yummy and use Airheads candy to decorate.  Here are my instructions and results.

First off, you want to make sure you have everything prepared.
The first thing I created was the roses for my creations.  I did this by cutting the Airhead in half and rolling them up on a slight angle, thus creating little rosettes.

Next are the leaves.  Heat your Airhead in the microwave for about 5 seconds to make it moldable.  Roll into a ball, then using a rolling pin, roll out into a circle.  Cut this circle into 8 wedges (or smaller, it is all your preference) and pinch the flared edges together.

To add more color and use up some of the remaining candy, I decided to make little snails.  Cut the white Airheads into strips and roll an Airhead bite inside, leaving a bit at the top to make your snail's head.

Gather your little rosettes into the groups of 3 using colors of your choice and press the leaves under the clusters. (below)


Arrange the designs on your baked item however you want.  Cut the Airheads Extremes into small strips and sprinkle on for added color. (below)  Ta-da!  That's it.  Take pictures and share your creation.


#airheadscrafts

















No comments:

Post a Comment