Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The cat...really?

My darling boy who keeps me busy all day, in fact, I have to keep a close watch on him even in his bed, until he goes to sleep that is, then I can relax.  
I find that some nights he will sneak the cat in, yes, Sparks, our calico cat finds her way into his bed.  She loves it there.  And he would actually sleep all night with her if I let him.  Most the time I would probably not know about the cat (he hides her under his blankets and lays so quietly) if his brother that shares the same room didn't tell me.  
Perhaps it is time to invest in a small stuffed kitten for him?  Maybe it is being able to snuggle up with something warm that doesn't shove him away or tell him to get into his own bed.  What ever it is, I do hope he grows out of it and soon!  

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny!theres getting to be too many stray cats around our place but none of my girls have tried that yet :)

    ReplyDelete